Monday, January 23, 2006

Debut

First post ever, so welcome and hello.

This will be where I likely post the more personal stories about me, as my LJ has far too many of my friends reading it to properly embarrass myself in front of them. About me, I'm in my mid-to-late twenties, live in Northern Virginia, spend far too much time at a PR job I'm beginning to dislike strongly, and after ending a significant 4 year relationship without my consent, currently dating/hooking up with a string of girls I'm really not that into, b/c I have trouble actually flirting with ones I really seem to have a connection with.

I love all sports, playing and watching, though I'm currently a bit more out of shape than I'd like. I'm toying with the idea of running a marathon, although I've never run in my life (except on a soccer field), and I consider myself to be a complete gastrophile, love to explore restaurants in any city I visit.

Hopefully, you'll be a little entertained, maybe you'll supply me with some worthwhile advice, or maybe you'll tell me that despite my english minor in college, I'm a complete hack on the keyboard.

Either way, welcome and hello.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home