Monday, February 23, 2009

This Says So Much About Me...

me: did you figure out my toga yet for Saturday's party?

KB: hahaha
you need to tell me what kind of material we're working with!


me: i'm open to suggestions

KB: zebra print

me: sure?

KB: lol
nah, you're too classy
oh! we should find some sheets
i have scooby doo ones
you want those?
i mean, i don't personally
my cousins do
but i can steal them for a good cause
or like transformers
those would be cool
i was always jealous of my brother's transformers
barbie did NOTHING cool


me: scooby would be cool. it's too bad you dont have girl cousins. it would be way funnier if they were jem and the holograms or something

KB: hahahaha
i am fairly positive my mom still has NKOTB sheets from my heyday
but those would have been doubles
we need singles


me: haha

KB: and yes, you're absolutely right

me: jem was truly outrageous, truly truly truly outrageous

KB: oh my god
we were so meant to be friends
because i totally agree


me: either that or I'm flamingly gay since I know stuff like her normal alter ego was Jerrica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home