Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Advanced Whitening Action!

My roommate has been stealing my toothpaste for the past three weeks...

I haven't confronted her about it, because well, its toothpaste, and I'm not really sure how you go about challenging someone on that. But I know she has, her tube of Crest has been dead flat since nearly the day she moved in, and while my commitment to dental hygeine isn't fully devout, I'm pretty familiar with my rate of usage. My tube is quickly going flat as well.

I suppose there are many worse things she could be doing, including the usage of other assorted toiletries.

It's certainly not as bad as the roommate who put his cigarettes out on our carpet, and left half-eaten Subway bags strewn across his bedroom floor to attract roaches, squirrels, and other vermin. But as far as I know, he didn't use my bathroom stuff. (Come to think of it, he may not have ever entered the bathroom... glad we got him thrown out of the house.)

She's not as bad as the roommate who somehow went through one roll of toilet paper every 2 days (although in all honesty, she's not far behind). He also took about 3 showers a day, which was remarkable, because sometimes his only activity between them was to eat a bowl of cereal. Not sure how much of a sweat you can work up by pouring milk.

Anyway, she's the next one who chose to move upstairs when a room became open, abandoning the cool summer evenings and warm winter nights of the basement. I'll soon be welcoming my 6th new "neighbor" to the bottom floor. Wonder what he/she will overuse...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lemmonex said...

I had a roomie who would eat my lean cuisines. I don't care if someone grabs an egg or milk, but a lean cuisine is MY LUNCH. Annoying.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Helen Skor said...

Toothpaste is a small price to pay to not have a roommate who is banging your boss. Several times I came downstairs in the morning to see my boss, in his boxers, watching cartoons with her and eating my granola cereal. I moved out not too long after their "relationship" started, and not long after that my boss moved to another department.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home