Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Retreat! Retreat!

So this afternoon, I will be attending a team retreat with many of my coworkers. Basically anyone in my department is going to my boss's house in Georgetown for 5 hours of group discussion, motivational training, and insight into our work styles. Needless to say, I'm not looking forward to it...

They had us take a survey yesterday with a variety of words starting w/ the same letter and pick the one that most typified ourselves... Examples include "planner, patient, positive, promoter" or "cheerful, consistent, cultured, confident." Supposedly we'll find out what our selections mean about ourselves at the retreat, but it was frustrating to take, because obviously the words aren't remotely exclusive of each other, so how can I decide if I'm most "doubtful, disorganized, domineering, or depressed"?

Anyway, I'm sure there will be a story later... oh yeah, quick story now. My boss just comes up to me, in front of two other coworkers (one of whom is my direct supervisor) and says "I had a dream about you last night... it was amazing."

Me- "Umm, okay..."

Her- "Yeah, I guess its because we've been talking about your apartment." (I got flooded) "We were sharing a bedroom..."

WHO'S BOSS DOES THAT??? WTF???

At least if I ever need to sue, now I have grounds. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Asian Mistress said...

HAHAHA

Is your boss hot?

1:49 AM  
Blogger J said...

She's a good looking older woman, but the creepy part is that about 12 years ago... she dated my father! So don't think I could ever even consider going there...

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home