Wednesday, July 19, 2006

No Million Dollar Question for Me

So I got the long-awaited postcard in the mail yesterday.

And no, I will not be added to the contestant pool of Meredith Vieira's version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.

It's funny, as much as people kept telling me that it was going to happen and whatever, I kept playing it down, "its still a long shot... even if I get the yes postcard, that doesn't mean I'm on the show..." "They're interviewing tons of people..."

But now that the answer has arrived, I find myself disappointed. It is mostly because it follows my current run of luck, which I had hoped was changing, but apparently not quite yet.

So if anyone knows when they're casting for the next round of World Series of Pop Culture, let me know, because I RULE at that show!

1 Comments:

Blogger Asian Mistress said...

No, I rule that show. I totally want to be on it. I am a wealth of (useless) knowledge.

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home