Monday, May 07, 2007

Monday Morning Dawson's Creek Observation

Only Joey Potter would wear a cardigan sweater while partying at MTV Spring "Fling", (guess they couldn't really steal the copyright?)... How lame is she? She's the constant grandma.

Although this episode does offer a preview of One Tree Hill, with both Chad Michael Murray and Hilarie Burton making guest appearances.

Also, does anyone remember ever being annoyed by this show, that after these heartwrenching tragic break-ups, literally the next week, the characters had moved on to their new crush/romance/hook-ups? I don't remember noticing it before... but they never take a break! It's beyond rebounding, its like if they're not dipping their genitals in someone for longer than a week, they may fall off!


In weekend news, I missed most of the Cinco de Mayo/Gold Cup type festivities after twisting my knee playing softball Saturday morning. Verdict is still out on whether or not I tore anything, since I've yet to visit a doctor. Swelling has gone down, and I can put most of my weight on it, but its still sore, especially on the sides. Fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home