Friday, March 16, 2007

Belated Thoughts on Yesterday's "Holiday"

So as many of you in the blogosphere have pointed out, March 14th is Steak and BJ Day, or Valentine's Day for men.

While I can't remark on whether I celebrated it properly, I will say that it sparked an interesting conversation with a friend on what if Hallmark sold cards to honor the occasion.

Sample copy for cards:

(from a guy)
Roses are Red,
I like my steak rare...
You better go down on me
After we play truth or dare...

or these from girls:

You're a good man,
I'm not a tease...
I'll make you your dinner,
Then get down on my knees...

or...

I'm not a slut,
I’m not a ho…
I’ll cook you a steak,
And perform fellatio!

or...

I'm from the south,
Yes I do have a twang...
Its why I'm good in the kitchen,
And better on your wang.

or...

All the snow is melted…
Spring has come on like a fever…
Tonights all about YOU….
So don’t worry about my beaver.

or...

I love barbecue,
And corn on the cob,
So after dinner,
I'll slobber your knob...


Feel free to send in your submissions/ideas. Maybe we can write Hallmark for next year! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Gaby Hess said...

It's shocking that Hallmark didn't capitalize on this untapped market.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Rosie Hope said...

Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home