Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Who did I piss off this holiday season?

So in an effort to get out and be social, I decided to go try and find an open bar in Old Town tonight. Picked up my friends who were nice enough to treat me to Christmas dinner with their family...

Pretty much everything in Old Town was closed, except Murphy's. So we figured we'd check out the waterfront then circle back to the Irish pub. Was making a turn at the bottom of King St, and apparently didn't come to enough of a complete stop. Cue the flashing lights...

Random ticket, not so bad right? No, apparently I have an outstanding moving violation that I was not aware of, caused my license to be suspended without my knowledge. So the cop couldn't let me leave. Fortunately, my father lives pretty close to where we were, and after a race between him and the impound tow truck to get to our location, they released my car to him (he's a cosigner.)

But now I have several tickets to pay, court appearances to make, and I don't even know what caused my license to be suspended.

I said it on the previous post... I hate this holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home