Friday, October 06, 2006

PR Slave No More

Well my screen name no longer applies, as of 4:30 pm yesterday I was unceremoniously fired.

There's a big long story with a lot of drama and alot of allegations about my work which were untrue, but unfortunately there's not a lot of way to defend yourself when the decision has already been made.

I can't say I saw it coming, so it hurts pretty bad right now.

Thanks to my friends who took me out last night and got me drunk. Sadly they can't be here today during the day to do more of it, but I guess I need to figure out what the next step is.

But first I'm going to try and fight my way through a couple more hours of sleep, that I couldn't seem to get last night...

4 Comments:

Blogger Ashburnite said...

oh wow...I'm so sorry.

3:10 PM  
Blogger The View from Dupont said...

Sorry to hear this... made my way over here thanks to i-66. Hopefully things will look up soon.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Ashburnite said...

hey....sorry I missed your IM...was on the phone

10:48 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Well, you didn't want to be a slave to the dark side forever did you?

Sorry, now we can job hunt together! Hah.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home