Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Austin City Limits

So as curious as I am to find out exactly what I-66 points get redeemed for, I'm going to have to miss another Blogger HH. I swear I will make one sooner or later.

Instead tomorrow morning, I head out for the first time ever to Austin, TX for Austin City Limits; 3 days of music, drinking, and who knows what else. I've been waiting for this for 4 months, and I intend to make the most of it.

Bands I will definitely be seeing:

Van Morrison
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Guster
Willie Nelson
G Love and Special Sauce
Matt Nathanson
Gomez
Aimee Mann

Bands I will probably see:

John Mayer
The Tragically Hip
Nickel Creek
The Shins
The Raconteurs
The Secret Machines
Ben Harper
The Flaming Lips
Matisyahu

And up to 150 more!!!

Check in with you all on Monday... have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home