Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Halloween Costume Ideas?

So despite all my new-found free time, I've been having a hard time coming up with suitable ideas for the upcoming day of debauchery.

In past years, I've dressed in drag, gone as Al Borland from Home Improvement, and other assorted randomness...

This year, I'm looking for something fairly simple, fairly humorous, and that doesn't require me to shave my chest. ;) Nor do I want to be completely lecherous (Hello giant Franzia wine box!).

So I turn to you, the wise, creative denizens of the DC Blogosphere, for fun ideas. I'm curious to see what you come up with, if anything, since none of you know much about me.

Also sorry I missed the HH, I swear I will make one of them sooner or later. In the meantime, its back to job listings and Dawson's Creek on TBS.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ashburnite said...

I never know what to dress up as, so I usually just put some bunny ears on. I'm not creative. Although, I have dressed as Mariyln Monroe before.

2:50 PM  
Blogger wharman said...

TBS Dawson's Creek is phenomenal, is it not? I have a hard time brainstormin costume ideas, but perhaps you could ask the island?

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

take a plain white tshirt and glue magnets of hot women all over it.. everyone wants a babe magnet and now you'll be one

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home