Monday, January 29, 2007

I feel pretty... oh so pretty...

When I was in high school and college, every so often I would paint my toenails. Nothing girly, but usually a deep blue or forest green. I'm not really sure why. I guess I just wanted to make a bit of a statement about my individuality. My father even "supported" me by painting his big toe blue to show my mother that it didn't mean anything other than that I was bored.

My sophomore year of college, most of the people of dorm room floor knew me as "Blue Toe Boy..." I don't think it lasted for long, maybe a week or two, before I removed it, but it certainly was fun to see the surprise on people's faces.

Which brings us to yesterday...

Hanging out with one of my friends, watching Iron Chef last night, while she was painting her toenails... somehow it seemed like a good idea again. Probably won't last the week, but my toes are currently a deep burgundy.

Redskin colors? I'll go with that...