Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Spin Cycle

I haven't posted much lately, nor I have I felt much like posting. I don't really know that there's been anything particularly blogworthy. My brain has been sort of tumbling around without really focusing on any one thing for very long, and similarly, my emotions have sort of run the full range as well.

Went to Bethany/Dewey this past weekend to try and relax/cut loose. Aside from our SUV being hit by a deer (yes, the deer created the impact, not us), and the joy of watching the sh*tshow that is the Starboard on a Saturday night, there's not really too much to report. I can't quite put away as much alcohol as I used to, and I have a little less appreciation for hooched out girls in tops two sizes too small. Note: If you are a hot girl, trust me, we'll notice. Don't wear something that squeezes you so much you're spilling over your low-rise waistband.

Week is already dragging as well. The work situation is gradually wearing on me, it looks like I was right about last week's interview not going well as well as I had hoped, and I'm getting tired of hearing about my friends getting great new high-paying jobs. My favorite roommate has moved out after 3 years together, and apparently 2/3 of the cookwear belonged to him because our kitchen is seriously empty...

On the other hand, I'm going on a fun shopping excursion tomorrow that might net some sharp new threads; I managed to survive my first softball game since the knee injury without making anything worse (metal braces are amazing), and I may have a cookout or two to go to this holiday weekend.

Maybe I can keep the colors from running too badly...

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen Skor said...

Sounds like you're having a bad week. But look on the bright side: there's a 3-day weekend coming and all the pools are opening. Summer is officially here!

9:02 PM  
Blogger J said...

Suppose that's true, but I don't have a pool. You have one we can all crash?

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home